Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Relief for Gastric Ulcers Through the Use of Moringa Leaf Supplements

Gastric ulcers are one of the most painful and debilitating forms of digestive system disorders. Also known as peptic ulcers, these inflammations and irritations of the stomach wall can cause painful symptoms and serious complications in affected individuals. The most common signs of gastric ulcer include pain before or after eating, heartburn, nausea, bloating and vomiting blood. In serious or advanced cases gastric ulcers can lead to perforation of the stomach wall that can in turn lead to acute peritonitis, a potentially life-threatening condition. The bleeding that usually occurs with gastric ulcers can cause significant blood loss that can create a health risk even in the absence of other complicating factors.

Causes of gastric ulcer
Most cases of gastric ulcer are caused by a breakdown in the immune system that allows Helicobacter pylori bacteria to infect the stomach, leading to severe inflammation and breaks in the tissue lining the stomach walls. Essentially the buildup of these bacteria within the stomach causes interference with the normal production and regulation of gastric acids, creating excessive acid that eats away at the stomach wall lining over time. Other contributing factors include changes in the blood chemistry that affect the acid resistance of the stomach, dietary choices, drinking and smoking and cancerous growths in the stomach. Stress can also cause gastric ulcers, either alone or in combination with the other factors.

Diagnosis
Gastric ulcers are usually diagnosed based on the patient’s reported symptoms. In some cases, however, specialized X-ray and scanning procedures are necessary in order to ascertain the presence of gastric ulcers. These diagnostic aids include barium contrast X-rays and endoscopic assessment. While some physicians perform tests to detect the presence of Helicobacter pylori in the bloodstream, this is usually less than effective because the tests cannot distinguish between past build-ups and current conditions within the body. Breath tests, biopsies and stool samples can all be used to verify a diagnosis of gastric ulcer depending on the patient and the severity of the condition.

Complications of gastric ulcers
Left untreated, gastric ulcers typically progress and worsen. This typically leads to heavier bleeding that can cause significant issues due to blood loss and drainage into the stomach cavity. Major scarring can occur as well as perforation of the stomach wall and the attendant peritonitis that can cause even more serious infections and potentially could cause death in some vulnerable patients.

Moringa oleifera and ulcers
The Moringa oleifera plant offers significant benefits to those suffering from gastric ulcers. A number of medical studies have identified the positive effects of moringa leaves in treating these dangerous digestive tract disorders; for example, a study entitled Phytochemical Screening and Antiulcerogenic Effect of Moringa Oleifera Aqueous Leaf Extract and published in 2006 in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines demonstrated the effectiveness of moringa leaves in relieving the symptoms and improving the prognosis of laboratory rats suffering from gastric ulcerations. The mechanism by which moringa leaf extract heals these ulcers is not fully understood. The supplements may work in a number of ways including reducing the inflammation caused by an excessive build-up of Helicobacter pylori, increasing capillary resistance to these bacteria and increasing the patient’s exposure to proven antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals in the system and improve the overall health of the individual.

Conclusions
The use of moringa leaves in treating ulcers and digestive tract orders has long been a staple element in the Ayurvedic medical tradition of India. With further research into the beneficial effects of moringa leaf extracts for patients, it is expected that these traditional medical uses will be validated for the modern medical community and that moringa supplements will be incorporated into the treatment regimen for patients suffering from this painful and dangerous digestive tract condition.

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Alellulah, Press God Sister Monika for wonderful help

    ReplyDelete
  3. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW I GOT CURED FROM LUPUS DISEASE,
    I'm here to testify about what Dr.Ovie did for me. I have been suffering from (LUPUS DISEASE) for the past 4 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago. I came across a testimony of a lady on the internet testifying about a Herbalist Dr called Dr.Ovie on how he cured her from LUPUS DISEASE. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (LUPUS DISEASE) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this Dr. Ovie a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr. Ovie assured me that I will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr. Ovie for help.You can contact him on email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com or contact Dr Ovie on yahoo email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com  Call or WhatsApp Dr on +2349056393169  Dr Ovie is specialized in curing the following,DIABETES HEPATITISCANCERHIV/AIDSUNABLE TO GET PREGNANTLUPUS STROKEHSV 1&2HPVPARKINSON DISEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….

    ReplyDelete