Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moringa: An Ally in Boosting Immune System Response

The immune system is the body’s first and last line of defense against pathogens and disease; without a well functioning immune system, even the most innocuous bacterial and viral infections could overwhelm physical systems and lead to serious illness or even death. In healthy individuals, the immune system consists of several different layers of protection including the physical barrier of the skin, the innate immune response that reacts to any pathogenic intrusion immediately, and the more specialized adaptive immune response.

Components of the immune system
The adaptive immune response is designed to combat specific pathogens; typically, specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes attack the infection or intrusion. The body produces three types of lymphocytes, known as B cells, T cells and natural killer or NK cells. T cells and B cells are tasked with identifying and responding to specific threats to the body. This process is called antigen representation and allows the cells to produce specific responses to pathogens that the body has previously encountered. NK cells use a slightly different process and can defend against some pathogens to which the individual may not previously have exposed.

Identifying the threats
Healthy immune systems are necessary in order to fend off disease and protect the body against toxins and pathogens. The immune system also reacts to mutations and cancerous growths within the body, typically attacking these cells with cytotoxic granules that contain powerful cell-killing enzymes. In all these cases, the value of the immune system depends on its ability to distinguish between the organism’s own cellular structures and those of external pathogens. One way in which this is achieved is through immunological memory. Vaccinations are effective due to this ability of the immune system to remember and maintain active defenses against previously encountered bacteria and viruses, essentially destroying these pathogens before they can gain a foothold in the body.

Disorders of the immune system
Perhaps the best known disorder of the immune system is AIDS, but a number of other physical conditions can cause weakening of the immune system that can potentially lead to additional complications. Poor nutrition can cause depressed immune system responses, as can alcoholism and drug abuse. Young children and the elderly are also vulnerable due to a reduced immune capacity and often are more prone to contracting illnesses during these stages of life.
A number of natural and pharmaceutical substances are used to boost the body’s ability to fight off disease. The Moringa oleifera plant shows outstanding promise in this regard with significant beneficial effects on the immune processes within the body; a study published in 2007 in the scientific journal Food Chemistry showed that moringa leaves contain powerful antioxidants that can supplement and support the body’s own natural immune functions.

The antioxidant properties of moringa leaves allow the immune system to fight off infections and cancers more effectively, providing the body with a secondary line of defense against pathogens and offering hope to those suffering from reduced immunity due to illness, congenital disorders and other factors. Moringa supplements offer very low risk of side effects, making them a valuable addition to dietary regimens among susceptible populations.

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

7 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
      I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
      2 cancer
      3 diabetes
      4 hepatitis
      5 herpes.
      You can contact if you are having any problem...

      Delete
  2. Hello everybody,I don't just know the reason why some people still finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Oluta the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Oluta cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Oluta brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on him Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more  you can call him or whatsApp his number : +2349065326267,God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….

    ReplyDelete