Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moringa Oleifera: Powerful Natural Antibiotics to Combat Bacterial Infection

Antibiotics and anti-bacterial drugs are valuable tools in combating infections, both in topical forms and when taken internally. The antimicrobial effects of these powerful medications can be used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections, including pneumonia, tuberculosis, meningitis, strep throat and many other diseases. Over 100 different compounds are classed as antibiotics, such as penicillin, erythromycin, tetracycline and many other major types of anti-bacterial agents. Some antibiotics are more effective against certain bacteria, while others can be used to treat a wider range of bacterial infections. These are sometimes referred to as broad-spectrum antibiotics.

History
The ancient Greeks and Egyptians used various types of mold to treat certain ailments. These primitive antibiotics provided some protection against the growth of bacteria within wounds or systemic infections. The Ayurvedic folk medicine tradition of India also incorporated the seeds of the Moringa oleifera plant into ointments and poultices to treat infections. It is now known that these seeds contain a natural antibiotic substance known as pterygospermin.
Modern antibiotic medicine has its roots in the 1870s, however, when the effects of antibiotics were first observed and recorded by Louis Pasteur, Robert Koch and others. Alexander Fleming’s experiments with bread mold led to the identification of penicillin, a powerful antibiotic that can be used to combat a wide range of bacteria types. Physicians and health care professionals utilize synthetic, semi-synthetic and naturally-occurring antibiotics, depending on the specific illness to be treated and the needs of the individual patient.

Antibiotics Today
Modern antibiotics are typically divided into two separate classes. Bacteriostatic antibiotics prevent the division and replication of bacteria, thus stalling the infection’s growth and spread. Bactericidal antibiotics, by contrast, work to destroy the bacteria directly and work more quickly as a result. Antibiotics can be further subdivided into various families, including:
  • Cephalosporins – These antibiotics retard and prevent the formation of cell walls in most bacteria, preventing the spread of infection.
  • Glycopeptides – By attacking the cell walls and preventing them from forming or reforming properly, glycopeptides slow the progress of bacteria.
  • Quinolones – The antibiotic action of quinolones prevents the proper genetic replication of bacteria affected by these drugs.
  • Macrolides – While not recommended for use by individuals with liver problems, the macrolide line of antibiotics is typically used to treat tuberculosis, Lyme disease and leprosy.
  • Tetracyclines – One of the most popular families of antibiotics, these medications are used as broad-spectrum anti-bacterial drugs to fight a wide range of infections and diseases.
Additionally, natural antibiotics are available that can provide anti-bacterial benefits to patients suffering from infections.
 
Allergies
In some cases, certain classes or families of antibiotics cannot be ingested by patients due to serious allergies. Penicillin allergies are the most common type of antibiotic allergy, with approximately ten percent of all people reporting some degree of allergic response when treated with the drug. The most common reaction is rash or discomfort, but serious allergic reactions are also possible, including anaphylactic shock and even death.


Moringa Seeds
The seeds of the moringa plant include a natural antibiotic that can be used to treat or control infection. Pterygospermin can be used to counter the effects of a number of bacteria responsible for causing infections and also offers an anti-fungal effect for even more utility. Because pterygospermin occurs naturally in moringa seeds, it typically does not carry the same high risk of allergic response as more highly processed antibiotics.
Additionally, a study conducted in 1981 and published in Planta Medica identified the presence of benzyl isothiocyanate within the seeds. This compound is also a highly effective antibiotic and can be used to treat bacterial infection, making moringa a valuable medicinal supplement in cases where bacteria may pose a threat to health or human life.
https://www.thieme-connect.com/ejournals/abstract/plantamedica/doi/10.10...

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving nice information regarding natural antibiotics work, here i have added the information which i got from some other website antibiotics to buy. It would be more helpful it contains the treatment tips.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr.Ehiaguna who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searchingthrough the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehiaguna helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healingHerbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a try I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which hedid, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via ? Gmail address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348073908953 and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
  2. I have been suffering for days with cervical inflammation.Just took one moringa tablet.What a relief I have felt.Bought it in St.Lucia.I also have a plant which I will be taking some leaves out of it tomorrow.Good thing I lost the prescription.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, I contacted this disease in 2017,before I get married to my husband Mary, and I thank him for his courage and support towards the period of my illness. I have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a healing spell DR AIre AYAMUD on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this spell caster he helped me cast a healing spell and I was healed within two weeks ( 2days ) Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease or ailment via this email : drairehome@gmail.com.. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  4. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by American doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal medicines for it, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal doctor who cures me of herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to worry that he would help me with his powerful herbal mix medicine! After 2 days of contact with him, he told me that the cure was ready and he sent it to me through DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got to me in 3 days ! I used the medication as directed (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream but I'm so happy! for people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections, Liver disease, Autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes and his medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for a good 3 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I'm so happy after taking his medication I'm so happy to share this testimony because i'm a living testimony that Dr James is a true herbal cure master
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR YOUR PERMANENT CURE
    EMAIL: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    https/drjamesherbalmix.wordpress.com
    Whats App +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful to Dr Lawson for all his help for my life, my partner was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr Lawson has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog, so I quickly contact him and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email Dr.lawsonherbalhome@gmail.com or What app: +234 815 463 5774 and also his IG link @dr_lawson9 and also a link to his Facebook page. https://m.facebook.com/dr_lawson9-102501711439600/?ref=bookmarks his website is also https://dr-lawson-herbal-home.jimdosite.com so contact him now and thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, I Was Diagnosed With type 1&2 Herpes Virus Last year, And I Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr Oso Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr Oso I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me, I Started using the medication For My Health. He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of These Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative. My Brother And Sister I Know There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr Oso To Help You Too, And Help Me To Thank Dr Oso For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. Oso Herbal Medicine, His Contact Email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com Or Cell WhatsApp Number +2348162084839 thank you

    Here is the DR website.....

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    you can also contact me for more info about Dr Oso maryjohnson9700@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….

    ReplyDelete