Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moringa Extracts and Supplements: A New Weapon Against Ovarian Cancer

Ovarian cancer is a life-threatening disease that can be difficult to detect in the early stages and is often mistaken for other illnesses. The fifth leading cause of cancer-related deaths in women, ovarian cancer claims thousands of lives every year. Early detection and treatment are crucial in improving survival rates for women diagnosed with the illness. Over ninety percent of all cases of ovarian cancer are classified as epithelial ovarian cancers; this indicates that they originate on the surface of the ovary, rather than forming inside the reproductive organs.
  
Diagnosis
Not all women experience symptoms of epithelial ovarian cancer during the early stages; those who do typically report bloating, abdominal pain and urinary tract problems as their main symptoms. The cause of these general symptoms can easily be misidentified, allowing the cancer to progress unchecked if not handled promptly. Ovarian cancers tend to grow quickly and can cause shortness of breath, inability to consume food normally due to a constricted space in the abdomen, pain or discomfort during sex and diarrhea or other intestinal tract disorders as a result of the displacement of organs by the growing tumors.

Risk factors
Genetics plays a large part in determining who will contract epithelial ovarian cancer; there appears to be a strong correlation between certain genetic mutations of the chromosome chains that also determine susceptibility for breast cancer. About ten percent of all ovarian cancers are attributed to irregularities in this genetic marker, making it a good determinant for assessing the likelihood that a particular individual will contract epithelial ovarian cancer at some point during her lifetime. Estrogen replacement treatments may also put women at higher risk. Recent studies are inconclusive on the effects of alcohol, but show a definite correlation between drinking two or more glasses of milk per day and increased risk of ovarian cancer.

Protective factors
While the exact mechanism or triggering factors for epithelial ovarian cancer are not known, research studies suggest a link between certain conditions and the development of ovarian cancer at some stage during the woman’s life. Multiple pregnancies seem to offer some protection against ovarian cancer, while childless women are often at significantly higher risk. Women who have their first child at an early age or conceive and deliver later in life also enjoy added protection. Consistent use of oral contraceptives, colloquially referred to as The Pill, also provides some protection.

Treatment
Typically, treatment options focus on removing or shrinking the cancerous areas through surgery. These methods may require the complete removal of the affected ovary or ovaries. Pharmaceutical treatments to include chemotherapy are also used to manage the disease. The prognosis for patients is quite favorable when the disease is caught in the early stages. However, as the cancer progresses the chances for patient survival decrease dramatically.

Moringa as a treatment for epithelial ovarian cancer
A recent study published in 2007 and available through the National Institute of Health indicates that Moringa oleifera supplements may serve a valuable purpose in combating epithelial ovarian cancer cells while minimizing the negative effects commonly experienced by patients undergoing other types of chemical treatments for the disease.

Moringa leaves and roots contain significant quantities of substances known as isothiocyanates and glucosinolates, both of which show promise in fighting ovarian cancer in the laboratory. Both of these chemical compounds are capable of causing apoptosis in cancer cells, a process that induces the natural death of these cells before they can reproduce themselves inside the body. Additionally, moringa supplements may help to level out hormonal disturbances that are sometimes linked to increased risk of ovarian cancer, making these supplements a solid choice for women who may be predisposed to develop ovarian cancer due to genetic or environmental factors.

While testing is still required to ascertain the extent to which moringa extracts and supplements can be used in the treatment of this deadly disease, the moringa plant may offer new hope and increased protection for women against epithelial ovarian cancer.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1924986/

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

5 comments:

  1. I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, I contacted this disease in 2017,before I get married to my husband Mary, and I thank him for his courage and support towards the period of my illness. I have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a healing spell DR AIre AYAMUD on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this spell caster he helped me cast a healing spell and I was healed within two weeks ( 2days ) Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease or ailment via this email : drairehome@gmail.com.. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, everyone! I'm here to explore blogs and forums about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus). I was positive about the deadly virus called herpes and I lost hope because I was outcast and rejected even by my closest friends. I searched on-line to know an enquirer cure for Herpes and I read someone's testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so I decided to contact the same herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days! I used the med as he instructed (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but I am so happy! That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more can be saved just like me! and you can get in touch with him via email chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp  +2348132777335 Kindly visit website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….

    ReplyDelete