Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moringa Oleifera: Preserving Liver Function

The Moringa oleifera plant has been identified as an extremely useful medicinal plant with significant health benefits. Scientific studies have shown that moringa supplements can reduce damage to the liver caused by prescription and over-the-counter medications and, in some cases, may even repair the damage and protect against further injury to the liver from illness or the use of prescription and nonprescription drugs. The therapeutic effects of moringa supplements are still being investigated, but medical research has already proven several beneficial effects of this versatile herb in treating and protecting against liver dysfunction in sensitive patients.

Liver disease
Dysfunction of the liver can cause fluctuations in blood sugar, nervous disorders, and digestive problems and, in advanced cases, the buildup of toxins within the body that can prove damaging or fatal. Alcoholism, drug abuse, long-term prescription drug use, overdose and certain diseases can cause liver dysfunction, especially in sensitive individuals. Patients with advanced liver disease typically must maintain a strict diet and may require dialysis in order to purify the blood and provide the filtering function typically performed by the liver. In some cases, moringa supplements may help to reduce and reverse the effects of liver disease and restore improved functioning to the liver, allowing it to more effectively filter toxins from the body.

Moringa and antitubercular drugs
The drugs used to treat tuberculosis can cause significant liver damage in patients, in part due to the toxic properties of these drugs. A research study published in 2003 in the Journal of Medicinal Food outlined the protective effects of moringa supplements in preventing serious liver damage in vulnerable patients. The antioxidant properties of the moringa plant helped to flush these toxic chemicals from the liver before they caused serious damage, thus protecting the health of the patient without compromising the effectiveness of the course of treatment.
http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/abs/10.1089/10966200360716670

Moringa and acetaminophen overdose
A study published in the August 2008 issue of Food and Chemical Toxicology indicated that moringa supplements offered significant protection against acetaminophen overdose and resulting liver damage in laboratory rats. The rats were fed moringa supplements in controlled doses before being administered a single overdose of acetaminophen. The supplements prevented a decrease in the level of glutathione, a necessary antioxidant compound that helps the liver process toxins and eliminate them from the body. By allowing the liver to maintain adequate levels of glutathione even when an overdose of acetaminophen was administered, moringa supplements provided solid protection against the negative effects and potential liver damage that typically results from such an overdose.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691508001981

Liver fibrosis
In January 2010, Food and Chemical Toxicology published a study that described the healing properties of moringa seed extract in cases of liver fibrosis. The researchers administered carbon tetrachloride to laboratory rats over the course of eight weeks in order to induce liver fibrosis, one of the most serious symptoms of advanced chronic liver disease. Liver fibrosis is caused by the buildup of proteins and collagens within the liver that reduce its ability to function; the disease typically requires dialysis or liver transplantation in its advanced stages. The research study showed significant reduction in the levels of collagens and proteins present in the liver over the course of the moringa treatments. Previously, medical researchers had believed that the course of liver fibrosis could only be slowed, not reversed. This study appears to present evidence to the contrary and provides new hope for patients suffering from advanced stages of liver fibrosis.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691509004839

Moringa and arsenic poisoning
Arsenic is one of the most common pollutants in water supplies and can cause serious health problems if ingested in larger quantities. Moringa supplements have been proven to offer some protection against the damage caused by arsenic in the water supply; a study published in Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica – Drug Research showed that Moringa oleifera extracts protected the body against the worst effects of exposure to arsenic and helped eliminate the substance from the body more efficiently.
http://ptf.content-manager.pl/pub/File/wydawnictwa/acta_pol/2007/5_07/417-421.pdf

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

7 comments:

  1. I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, I contacted this disease in 2017,before I get married to my husband Mary, and I thank him for his courage and support towards the period of my illness. I have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a healing spell DR AIre AYAMUD on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this spell caster he helped me cast a healing spell and I was healed within two weeks ( 2days ) Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease or ailment via this email : drairehome@gmail.com.. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….

    ReplyDelete