Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moringa Tree | The Miracle Tree of Life

Moringa is a natural, nutritional powerhouse

While it's one of the newer discoveries to modern science, Moringa has been making strides in various societies for thousands of years. Moringa continues to amaze the scientific world with its amazing balance of antioxidants, minerals and amino acids.

Ancient Indian writings, dating as far back as 150 B.C., refer to the Moringa plant and its uses. Early Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians prized Moringa for its therapeutic properties and also used it to protect skin, make perfume, and purify water for drinking. Now this humble plant, often called "the Miracle Tree," is coming to the forefront through Zija, the Moringa company.

Nourishing the world

Dozens of humanitarian organizations now promote the use of Moringa in poverty-stricken areas to combat malnutrition and its adverse effects on the body. Groups such as Church World Service, Educational Concerns for Hunger Organization, National Science Foundation, and others are reintroducing the different health benefits of this fast-growing, drought-resistant plant to malnourished people in various underdeveloped areas. 
While conventional treatments for malnutrition normally take months, healthcare professionals have discovered that people taking Moringa show improvement within days. One of the more amazing things Moringa is being used for is to prevent childhood blindness, a condition that can develop from vitamin A and retinol deficiencies. Moringa contains sufficient amounts of these nutrients to eliminate this condition.

The word on Moringa is out

Biochemists, natural scientists, and healthcare workers are busy substantiating ancient claims of Moringa's effectiveness in treating more than 300 conditions. Their research has led to the documentation of its astonishing range of natural vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.

Many people taking Moringa have reported rapid improvements in skin, digestion, eyesight, mental clarity, and overall well-being, plus a reduction in symptoms associated with fatigue, arthritic-like conditions, and aging to name a few.

4 comments:

  1. I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, I contacted this disease in 2017,before I get married to my husband Mary, and I thank him for his courage and support towards the period of my illness. I have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a healing spell DR AIre AYAMUD on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this spell caster he helped me cast a healing spell and I was healed within two weeks ( 2days ) Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease or ailment via this email : drairehome@gmail.com.. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, everyone! I'm here to explore blogs and forums about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus). I was positive about the deadly virus called herpes and I lost hope because I was outcast and rejected even by my closest friends. I searched on-line to know an enquirer cure for Herpes and I read someone's testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so I decided to contact the same herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days! I used the med as he instructed (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but I am so happy! That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more can be saved just like me! and you can get in touch with him via email chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp  +2348132777335 Kindly visit website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,,

    ReplyDelete